I didn't visit Mom yesterday because I have the start of a cold and I needed to actually go to work for a change.
Dad told me that Mom looked the best she has looked yesterday since she's been in the hospital. She was smiling, her eyes were lighting up, etc.
The problem is that it has been over three weeks and we still have no answer to the continuing watery stools (5 weeks now?) and no forward progress on weening her off the vent. She's frustrated, I'm frustrated, everybody's frustrated. I talked to Dad about switching hospitals yesterday and he reluctantly agreed.
I will try to set up a meeting with the docs today, Thurs, around 3 pm to talk about moving her. I suspect that they'll be friendly about it and I hope that they'll tell us where the best place is for to be.
Let's get Mom back!
Kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment